- 3 cups macaroni
- 1/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until done. Drain.
- Marinate macaroni in Italian dressing for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, celery, garlic powder, tuna, and salt and pepper into macaroni. Chill before serving.