- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven toe 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat softened margarine or butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Stir in flour.
- Using 24 ungreased 1 3/4 inch mini muffin cups, press a rounded teaspoon of pastry evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- To Make The Filling: Beat the egg and mix in the brown sugar, melted margarine or butter and the chopped pecans.
- Fill each pastry-lined muffin cup with about 1 heaping teaspoon of pecan filling. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for about 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is puffed. Cool slightly in the muffin cups, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.