- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package fudge stripe cookies
- 1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon red gel icing
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- Break the cookies in half, and press two halves into the top of each cupcake for wings, stripes facing the frosting. Place a chocolate kiss in front of the cookies with the point facing forward for the body. Make two beady little eyes with the red gel icing towards the point of the kiss. Let the fun begin!