Prep Time 20 min. Total Time 40 min. Servings 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) elbow macaroni, cooked
- Heat oven to 350°F. Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended.
- Add VELVEETA, cheddar, butter and red pepper; mix well.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Pour into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned and heated through.