Roger’s is pleased to accept a wide variety of coupons.
There are just a few rules on coupon use.
1. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
2. Coupons will be accepted only if the expiration, size, limits, and purchase requirements provided on the coupon are met.
3. Coupons cannot be redeemed for an amount greater than the retail value of the item.
4. Only one coupon can be redeemed for each item purchased. We do not double manufacturers’ coupons.
We proudly accept valid Internet coupons!
1. Internet coupons must have a valid barcode that can be scanned at the register.
2. Internet coupons for “FREE” products will not be accepted because it is an industry standard to not produce internet coupons for “FREE” products.
3. Internet coupons will not be accepted if they are copies because nearly all internet coupons are non transferable meaning they should never be photocopied.
4. Internet coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
*Customers are responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
*We reserve the right to limit quantities or refuse any coupon.