1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk
1 pound bacon
1/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter, softened
10 slices Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs to your liking.
5. Cut open biscuits, lightly butter, layer with eggs, bacon, and cheese.