1lb Best Choice Shrimp uncooked, medium sized, shelled and deveined
2 tbsp Best Choice Garlic powder
1 tsp Ginger grated
½ cup Best Choice Honey
¼ cup Best Choice Soy Sauce
1 ½ cup Broccoli
1 tsp Best Choice Sesame Seeds
- In a small bowl mix together garlic, Ginger, honey and soy sauce to make the marinade.
- Place raw shrimp in a large Best Choice storage bag and pour 1/3 of the marinade into the bag. Seal and refrigerate for about an hour. Keep the remaining marinate at room temperature.
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade to the pan and let heat until steaming. Toss broccoli into skillet and cook until tender, approximately 5-7 mins. Remove Broccoli from pan at set aside.
- Remove shrimp from bag and place into pan, discarding the bag and marinade. Cook shrimp on each side, about 1 minute per side.
- When all shrimp is fully cooked add sesame seeds and return broccoli back to the skillet. Heat for 2-3 more minutes tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately with remaining marinade drizzled to top.